Lots to catch up on
Since I last posted, I've photographed two weddings officially, another unofficially, done a maternity session, and two commercial sessions. I am still having fun and learning lots! Here are some recent images from one of the weddings, the maternity shoot and some of the commercial jobs, both of which were knitting-related, so they combined the best of both worlds. Some of the things I've been learning about include:
- HDR photography (to show both the brights and darks that the eye can naturally make out_)
- The fun of a rainy-day wedding and how you can use an umbrella to hide an entire other wedding party that would otherwise be in your shot.
- Making pregnant women look and feel gorgeous.
- Using natural light to effectively light products.
- The fact that a local photographer will rent her gorgeous studio in Savage Mill by the hour!
- A new location for photo shoots, the Howard County Conservancy.